[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”blender text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
The next generation in gravimetric blending
Precise Dispensing System
Pneumatic valves operating in conjunction with advanced software deliver actual batch accuracy of (0.1%). The Maguire MicroBlender™ includes the unique Micro-Pulse technology, which virtually eliminates the need for augers to achieve accuracy when dispensing minor ingredients. Micro-Pulse gives you the capability of dispensing as few as 2 or 3 pellets per pulse cycle.
Reduced Weight and Footprint
Totally pneumatic system eliminates motors which reduces the weight of the blender to 50 lb. (22.7 kg). The unit is just under 2 feet high and has a 6 in. x 6 in. footprint.
Removable Material Supply Hoppers
Each of the removable bins contains a pneumatic quick disconnect for fast removal, cleaning, and replacement when changing colors of materials.
Unique Removable Access Door
The weigh pan and mix chamber are easily accessed through a removable door. The mix chamber agitator is permanently attached to the door and uncouples from the drive mechanism when the door is removed. This unique safety feature renders the agitator inoperable when the machine is opened and eliminates the need for electrical interlocks.
Proprietary technology eliminates false load cell readings caused by machine shock or vibration. This greater accuracy is critical when the blender is mounted on a fast cycling molding machine.
Greater Documentation Capabilities
The MicroBlender™ can be linked with the Maguire materials management software for expanded control and reporting capabilities. Blend certification, process verification and documentation for ISO 9000 initiatives are among the requirements met by this data acquisition software.
How It Works
- All Materials Metered By Weight
- Accuracy is constantly monitored.
- Automatic compensation for varying densities.
- Extreme Accuracy
- In actual operation, color and additive is held to within 1/10 of 1% of requested ratio.
- Automatic Recalibration
- Every batch is followed by an error correction routine that continuously hunts toward perfect dispense weights.
- Direct Setting of Percentages; No calculations
- Enter settings for percentage of color, additive, and regrind on the thumbwheel switches and the system does the rest.
- Very Simple Operation
- Load hoppers with material; REGRIND, NATURAL, COLOR, ADDITIVE.
- Set thumbwheel switches for percentage desired.
- Turn controller on.
- The unit now operates automatically, adding components in the proper percentages. If material runs out an alarm will sound.
|Model||Batch Size||Components||Slide Gates||Vertical Valves||Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Overall Weight|
|4||0||4||up to 140 lb/hr
(up to 64 kg/hr)
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”http://www.spminc.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/blender.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]