- All VTA stands are 27″ high by 36″ wide
- VTA-1 holds 1 cubic foot of material and has a 36″x36″ footprint.
- VTA-2 holds 2 cubic foot of material and has a 36″x36″ footprint.
- VTA-9 holds 3 cubic foot of material and has a 36″x42″ footprint.
- One suction tube is standard, and up to twelve may be added for feeding twelve process machines.
- FCA (Flow Control Assembly) is required for all stands. 6″ wheels are also available.
Maguire vacuum take-off assemblies allow you to blend on the floor and then convey to the process machine. The stands include a bin with sloping sides and a single material pick-up lance at the bottom of the bin. Sight glass windows are located on each side of the bin and are sized to allow additional suction tubes to be added for conveying material to several machines. Up to four lances can be added without sheet metal modification.
Conveying air enters the far side of the suction tube through a stainless screen filter, and pulls material into the airflow for conveying. Each tube can be rotated to vary the air/material mix for optimum conveying. Once optimum flow is achieved, a locking set screw secures the tube. A hinged cleanout door is located in the bottom of the bin.
VTA-1 stands accommodate the MicroBlender and 100 Series blender, VTA-2 stands are for use with 200 and 400 Series, and VTA-9 stands are for use with 900 and 1800 Series blenders.